|Atomik Xport SE: Reference > Chapter 12 Extracting Images, Captions and Copyright Information||<< >>|
In order for Atomik Xport to recognise that your chosen element represents an image, you need to specify its role. You assign element roles in your ruleset, using the Element Roles dialog:
1. Open your ruleset in the Ruleset Editor
2. Under the ‘DTD’ tab, press the ‘Element Roles’ button.
3. A dialog will appear, listing roles (Image, Caption, Copyright) against listboxes.
4. For ‘Image Element’, select the element from your DTD you wish to use.
5. If you plan to manually associate images, captions and copyright information in your layout, then assign the roles ‘Caption Element’ and ‘Copyright Element’.